Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, September 15

Got my issue of Sew Somerset today!!

and I am pretty pumped! I've got 4 or 5 scrapbook pages AND an altered book from coasters I picked up at Chili's....I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow and share with you! Just a reminder in case you forgot, I'll be teaching this class on September 26th at Scrapbooks & Beyond. Sign up now while there is space available. If you have any questions email me or call the store and Kelley can help you out. It's a 2 hour class and we'll be sewing AND making a transparency! I've also got some pages I am working on for Absolutely Everything on October 7th. Three are complete and one left to do. Lots of fun techniques, so also - sign up while space is available. It was raining out today so I couldn't take any pictures outside - so I'll try and get them taken and share tomorrow. I promise, you'll love them. I spent the afternoon working on another class for Kelley at Scrapbooks & Beyond - and then I've GOT to get my class completed for Heart in Hand and write an article and questions for an interview....wow. still have a ton of stuff to do. Guess I better get busy and stop playing around!

3 comments:

  1. LOve this - I want to buy the magazine assap - and I will ;-)

    And I want to take a class with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find that mag, where do you get it at? Love that page with the scrolls and the birdies. You make me want to get creative!!! Wish I lived closer I'd sign up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh , how cool Cat... hope you can share.. I dont know if I can find it here, but I'll be looking for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.