Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Saturday, September 15

Got my issue of Sew Somerset today!!

and I am pretty pumped! I've got 4 or 5 scrapbook pages AND an altered book from coasters I picked up at Chili's....I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow and share with you! Just a reminder in case you forgot, I'll be teaching this class on September 26th at Scrapbooks & Beyond. Sign up now while there is space available. If you have any questions email me or call the store and Kelley can help you out. It's a 2 hour class and we'll be sewing AND making a transparency! I've also got some pages I am working on for Absolutely Everything on October 7th. Three are complete and one left to do. Lots of fun techniques, so also - sign up while space is available. It was raining out today so I couldn't take any pictures outside - so I'll try and get them taken and share tomorrow. I promise, you'll love them. I spent the afternoon working on another class for Kelley at Scrapbooks & Beyond - and then I've GOT to get my class completed for Heart in Hand and write an article and questions for an interview....wow. still have a ton of stuff to do. Guess I better get busy and stop playing around!

3 comments:

  1. LOve this - I want to buy the magazine assap - and I will ;-)

    And I want to take a class with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find that mag, where do you get it at? Love that page with the scrolls and the birdies. You make me want to get creative!!! Wish I lived closer I'd sign up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh , how cool Cat... hope you can share.. I dont know if I can find it here, but I'll be looking for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.