Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, September 19

Feeling Sorry for myself!!

I needed a little art therapy today so I spent the day in my studio making stuff. It doesn't help that I had a deadline of the 20th for my LSS projects and hadn't started them as off 10am this morning....I am happy to report they are officially done!!! One of my assignments was to make something for the ScrapPINK going on around the country. It was the type of artistic therapy that my heart needed. Glue, paper, ink and ribbon ....and this is what I came up with. The picture of the girl is me - and I'm about 5 or 6 I think. This is a reminder to me to Stay Strong, BE ME and go pink.... I used: Fancy Pants, EK Success, Heidi Swapp, Delish, My Mind's Eye, ribbon, and so much more.....come on over and play!! It'll do you good.

I recommend art therapy to everyone....it certainly soothed my soul today! Just a reminder to everyone in my area, Scrapbooks & Beyond is having a yard sale this weekend and I've got a TON of great stuff I'm bringing over tomorrow, you don't want to miss it!

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful project- and you are such a cute little girl !

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute picture of you!! I love it, what a wonderful project to do. Those flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.