Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, September 25

Heart in Hand

Just wanted to give you a quickie post today, I'll be out of commission for a couple of days I think while I have minor surgery. I did finish my class for Heart in Hand Scraps and Tammy should have it up and ready for download on or around the 28th..hope you'll check it out! The quote comes from a Train song, can't think of the name - but I think about my art wheneve I hear this part of the song, 'cause that's how I feel.

5 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself Catherine! Is that a shadowbox? That is so cute and I love the quote and specimen 7 gypsies card. Sending you good surgery vibes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Sweets- sending you big hugs over the pond!!!! Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is RoCk'n CoOL Missy!!! What a fantastic kit!!!
    I'm thinking of you today... hope all goes well! HUGE HUGS FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cat, I hope everything went well and that you will be up and running soon. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine,

    So much fun yesterday at Scrapbooks and beyond! and your blog, just awesome! Can't wait till we get together again!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.