Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, September 30

Scrapbooks & Beyond, October 12th

Just a reminder that I'll be teaching this creative card class at Scrapbooks & Beyond on October 12th. This is going to be a very fun and productive card workshop, hope to see you there! Also, a reminder that my Sewing on Paper class at Absolutely Everything is October 7th from 1 to 5. We'll be making 4 pages using the new Basic Grey summer releases!

I made it through my surgery ok, but have been so tired, and also working on a project for Fifi - you'll find out more about that in do time, so between recooperating and that and life - I haven't blogged. The anesthesia really wiped me out. I drove to town on Thursday afternoon, but felt like I still should be home in bed, I was a horrible driver! The part that bothered me the most was the remaining effects of the drugs, my stomach was bloated for days, and finally felt back to normal Saturday Morning. Anyway, I promise to be a better blogger now that THAT is over with. {I am sitting on pins and needles a little as I wait for the pathology report to come back, though no news is good news in my book on that topic!!}

3 comments:

  1. Love your creations you are so talented! Glad to hear you are feeling better, praying for good results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilled that everything turned out well Cat.. just hope you are feeling 100% again soon!
    As for you Oct 7th,class, ... it's my birthday, so can I come??? Whaaaa... I wanna! I hope it works out so that I can come for a visit down the road. Oh...to have an entire evening or two to chat with you... would be SO fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,... and I cant wait to see what you have up your sleve with the Fifi deal. That is YUMMY stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.