Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Monday, September 10

Scrapbooks & Beyond....

I just love the Amy Butler line of papers and stuff - especially the bags. I can't quite bring myself to buy one of the bags because I am afraid it's a bit on the big side for me, but I just love the colors and patterns of the fabric. I stopped by Scrapbooks & Beyond to say hey to Kelley today and pick up some of the Making Memories Holiday stuff I've been waiting for her to put .....(and dang it if everything I wanted was sold out!! She just got it last Wednesday for crying out loud...he he he.) Anyway, I told her I'd model the bag for her so she (and the mouse in her pocket, he he Kell...) could post a picture of it on her blog. I wish they sold the Amy Butler fabrics around here !
On to other things. School started last week. Heaven I tell you -but I am not getting all the things done that need to be done. My Mom and I did make a huge batch of spaghetti sauce, and I"m working on some class samples for my class at AE on October 8th (Kristen, I'd love it if you can come. I need to write you back.....soon) I'll hopefully have some pictures to post tomorrow of the samples. 4 pages in 4 hours. YUP you can do it - and I'll do all the cutting...LOL.
Anyway, back to school. Thought I'd share this picture of my little Pup from the first day of school. Isn't he handsome??

1 comment:

  1. I love the amy butler fabrics! We have a cute little store here that carries some of her patterns & fabrics, it's hard not to spend a fortune on it! I just got some of the MM deck the halls line. pretty stuff. :) Not sure if I can cut it though. Love the first day of school pic! I have a few years before that comes. Oh how fast they grow. :) Good to hear from you too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.