Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, April 7

Good Friends, Good Fun and Good Mail!

Diva Night at Scrapbooks & Beyond was a great time, it was a wonderful thing to connect with women that share the same passion for making art as I do....and the best part - I think they ell enjoyed making the Butterfly ATC....and it was pretty simple. I was very happy to meet a woman that is my behind neighbor. I know, that sounds kinda funny, but if I walk on MY back trails in the woods, I'll come on the back trails in HER woods - making us behind or back neighbors. And, she sells Silpada.....if you have never heard of Silpada and love good quality Sterling Silver jewelry, you' ve got to find a consultant in your neighborhood and book a party. Yes, what more could you ask for, shopping for beautiful silver jewelry in the comfort of your own home!! I have several pieces of their jewelry, and love it. I can't wait to order some Silpada from her....... Anywho, it was great to meet you ALL last night! Hope to see you again soon.....Nat - Vic - you guys were late....lololololol! Speaking of Vic, I sent her a fun little envelope this week of supplies to make ATC's with. She's sent me so many little envelopes of goodies - I decided it was time that I did the same! She posted a picture of the Designer trading card "Beautiful ArtGirl" I made for her. I thought we could start a new trend - DTC's. 4 x 6 cards.....ya ya ya. Like we need another thing to swap! Anyway, check out Vic's blog. She's one of the most talented ladies that I am happy to call my friend. She always knows just what to say to make a girl feeling sad feel better, she sends the best "good mail" I've ever gotten - and she's just so much fun to hang out with. But, she lives to DANG far away........
Happy Easter everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. DTC - I'm in!!!! :-)


    Sorry, I was late - I'm still in the middle of the ocean in my little nutshell - LOL

    Check out this funny route map! Close look on number 44!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Hamburg,+Germany&daddr=Maine,+ME&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.626896,82.265625&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=4&ll=47.931066,-30.498047&spn=28.480516,82.265625&om=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was late because I thought Nat was picking me up on the way! lol

    I LOVE MY bigger ATC you made SO SO MUCH! and I LOVE my goodies... I mean.. "like Christmas" man!!! Woo Hoo! Hugs my friend!

    ps. Oh ,I have to send you a pic of where I have your card hanging!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.