Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Saturday, April 7

Good Friends, Good Fun and Good Mail!

Diva Night at Scrapbooks & Beyond was a great time, it was a wonderful thing to connect with women that share the same passion for making art as I do....and the best part - I think they ell enjoyed making the Butterfly ATC....and it was pretty simple. I was very happy to meet a woman that is my behind neighbor. I know, that sounds kinda funny, but if I walk on MY back trails in the woods, I'll come on the back trails in HER woods - making us behind or back neighbors. And, she sells Silpada.....if you have never heard of Silpada and love good quality Sterling Silver jewelry, you' ve got to find a consultant in your neighborhood and book a party. Yes, what more could you ask for, shopping for beautiful silver jewelry in the comfort of your own home!! I have several pieces of their jewelry, and love it. I can't wait to order some Silpada from her....... Anywho, it was great to meet you ALL last night! Hope to see you again soon.....Nat - Vic - you guys were late....lololololol! Speaking of Vic, I sent her a fun little envelope this week of supplies to make ATC's with. She's sent me so many little envelopes of goodies - I decided it was time that I did the same! She posted a picture of the Designer trading card "Beautiful ArtGirl" I made for her. I thought we could start a new trend - DTC's. 4 x 6 cards.....ya ya ya. Like we need another thing to swap! Anyway, check out Vic's blog. She's one of the most talented ladies that I am happy to call my friend. She always knows just what to say to make a girl feeling sad feel better, she sends the best "good mail" I've ever gotten - and she's just so much fun to hang out with. But, she lives to DANG far away........
Happy Easter everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. DTC - I'm in!!!! :-)


    Sorry, I was late - I'm still in the middle of the ocean in my little nutshell - LOL

    Check out this funny route map! Close look on number 44!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Hamburg,+Germany&daddr=Maine,+ME&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.626896,82.265625&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=4&ll=47.931066,-30.498047&spn=28.480516,82.265625&om=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was late because I thought Nat was picking me up on the way! lol

    I LOVE MY bigger ATC you made SO SO MUCH! and I LOVE my goodies... I mean.. "like Christmas" man!!! Woo Hoo! Hugs my friend!

    ps. Oh ,I have to send you a pic of where I have your card hanging!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.