Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, April 13

Benefit for Joey Gallacher

Although I am mostly a lurker at 2peas it's a wonderful community of mostly thoughtful and talented women. The other day I read a post about a talented lady who's 12 year old son was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer. I sat and cried. The next day her friend Tania started a blog to help the family through. I made a donation, I just couldn't NOT do something. My heart goes out to this family! Read more from a post on Nancy Nally's blog:

The 12-year-old son, Joey, of Jen Gallacher was recently diagnosed with cancer. Jen is a wonderful woman and an active member of several online scrapbook communities. She is also a talented scrapbooker whose work has inspired many others in their creations.

...In an effort to do what little can be done to help, a benefit fund blog has been set up for the Gallacher family. Donations can be made via Paypal until May 1st, and contributors will be entered into drawings for donated products or the design services of talented scrappers to work with your pictures. If you would like to contribute to the benefit fund, or would like to donate your products or services, please visit the benefit fund blog for more details at http://www.benefitforjen.blogspot.com/ or by clicking on one of the links supplied above.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to check that out. You are so thoughtful Cat!

    I thought of you today also....
    your tagged!!!!
    http://vickichrisman.blogspot.com/2007/04/i-got-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.