Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Tuesday, March 31

A New Style of ATC....

I've been working on these ATC's for a couple of weeks now, totally obsessed with trying to make them workout right - and having a hard time with it. I think my wire is too big, but I'm having a hard time finding the right kind....so i'll keep trying. I love the concept of these, but I think they are still a little on the rough side, not good enough to give away just yet because I still need to figure out the techniques to work with the wire to make them look better. The one below is supposed to be a trillium....it has the shape but I had a hard time with the red wire on the top leaf. Oh well, I guess practice makes perfect, right?? That's all for today. I ran on my treadmill for 30 minutes this morning and then went to the bike path with the boy and ran another mile and walked a mile and a half....I'm kinda wiped out rignt now, must need to drink some more water! Have a crafty evening....I'm off to pj land and then NCIS! TA TA, for now that is.

8 comments:

  1. Just curious, do you have a book of techniques?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these ATC's are very unique. what a great idea! ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool idea!!!! Love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found you through the New England blogger. These ATC are very cool, I have never seen one made out of wire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And....they are gorgeous in person! So 3D and colorful. Cat IS the book of techniques! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY COOL MISSY!!!! That is fun!
    It feels good to finally get over here and catch up on all that you've been up to. I have been so swamped... it feels like I never look up from my work table. I miss ya girlfreind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are simply beautiful cat!! If I can find the envie I want to send you I'll get it in the mail. Life is so crazy right now but settling down now that corey started his new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catherine...these are gorgeous. Love what you created with these. They are so unique and clever.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.