I've had these 7 Gypsies ATC's with the tabs for the spinner already punched out. But I didn't like them....(oh, and the other thing is I'm on another mission to use up STUFF that I have) because the tabs were cut out of the ATC. So, I re-invented them by sandwiching them in-between the front and back of my ATC - sticking out just enough to allow the card to sit on the spinner and still have a full sized ATC attached. I also didnt' think these ATC's would fit in the plastic sleeves that go on the spinner because the bugs make them pretty thick.
These bugs were pretty ugly before I got my hands on them! They were all kinds of bright and ugly colors....now they're pretty and iridescent. I'm really happy with the way they came out.
I also made these little chicks. I picked up some small paper mache eggs a couple of weeks ago and wanted to use them for Easter baskets. I was pretty disappointed to find out they were PLASTIC covered paper mache eggs and they aren't very easy to cut. I was using an x-acto blade - and praying that I didn't cut myself because it would have hurt!
They're going to look so cute in the peat-pot baskets I'm working on...more on that tomorrow night! Thanks for the visit....ta ta for now!