Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, June 25

Thanks Vic!!

I love reading my dear friend Vic's blog. I checked it two times today in my procrastination mode and she'd been out gallavanting around town and hadn't had a chance to blog .....but when I checked just now (still procrastinating) I saw this fun little picture that she had put up for me. THANKS Vic, that was a nice little surprise! LOVE ya sistah! PS. What is that paper in the background?? I'm diggin' it!

7 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Birthday to you!! Hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAT! Hope you had a great day! I feel like I know you, thru Vic! :) Can't wait for your new book to come out! I'm so excited. I went to Amazon to order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great birthday!

    I just got that paper today, and I actually chose it to put your birthday message on ,because I KNEW you would like it! lol
    Here it it
    http://www.nrninvitations.com/catalogDetail.php?catParent=1&subcategoryParent=35&Detail=973

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Cat! I learned about you through a dear friends blog Vicki. I have your book on my wish list and plan on getting it soon. I just love your altered work, I think I have commented on them before on your blog. I even put you blog in my favorites and visit it each day. Every morning I check you out and your art is awesome! I hope you had a great Birthday!
    Pattyjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Cat! Wandered over here from Vicki's blog...surprise! Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday .... I hope you have had a wonderful day full of joy, fun and surrounded by the people you love! All the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy flippin' Birthday, girl! I LOVE the rocks!! What a fantastic idea!!! Can we get together??? Call me...I'm in the book. Ta! Ta!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.