Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, June 6

New class posted at Scrapbooks & Beyond!

I've got another class at Scrapbooks and Beyond this month. I'll post the sample as soon as I get down there to get the products to make it! Sign up while space is available - I think we have room for 8 or 10 in this one. Beginner Sewing on Paper: Tuesday, June 26th from 6:15 to 8:15. Cost: $16 Join the author or Sewing on Paper as she demonstrates how to do some basic hand and machine stitching on a 12 x 12 scrapbook page. We'll use the sewing machine to attach a transparency, and learn basic tips for sewing on paper. Learn to tie french knots to attach silk flowers and learn to use the templates and tools for hand stitching - AND you'll leave with a completed scrapbook page. Instructor: Catherine Matthews-Scanlon

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.