Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, June 14

Fancy Pants Designer Trading Cards

I love these little gems....so fast and easy to make something fun. I made this one in particular for my LSS, note the GEMS in my Big Valentine's eyes..... ha ha ha. He got a big kick out of this tonight....haven't heard him laugh that much in a long time. The card I used is the one that has this printed on the back:

"Life's Memories play over and over like beautiful music from my soul."

I've made several large Designer trading cards lately, one went to Germany to be with my Friend Nat (maybe she'll scan and post it on her blog so I can link to it) and one went to my lovely friend Vicki Chrisman, the picture below is from her blog.

The one shown above came from Cosmo Cricket I think, I suffer from CRS lately (can't remember shit). I think it's the stress gnawing away at my brain cells. Anywho, I made another one for Kelley, the owner of Scrapbooks & Beyond to display in the store and for HER after. I used the same lady I think that I used for Vic and Nat's. THANKS Fancy Pants (Jodi) I love these things!! I'll try to take a picture of the one I made for the store the next time I go in....which will probably be tomorrow when I drop the rest of my projects off to her!

4 comments:

  1. I have only missed a couple posts but feel I missed so much! Lots of fun stuff happening with you! Congrats on the book being published! I'd love to take a sewing/scrapbooking class with you but the flight would be too expensive LOL!

    Love your new desk! Great refurbishment and the toes were the finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the card you made for me - I will take a photo tomorrow and post it!!! It is one of my most treasured possessions in my room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one. I've been reading your blog for a while but Pioneer Woman finally convinced me to set up my own and stop lurking. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Mine so much.. it hangs on this hanging photo mobile , right above my desk, so I can see it all the time!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.