Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, June 25

Birthday Tart....ha!

My Mom made me a Lemon Curd Tart decorated with fresh fruit for my birthday. It was yummy! My Little Valentine helped her decorate it. I LOVED IT! Sorry about the bad lighting in the picture. Didn't even think about adjusting the white balance on my little Sony (just discovered yesterday that I could do that!) It was a pretty uneventful day, went to the DMV to get my license. I guess you know you're getting older when they make you go in for the eye test before they'll renew! Well, ta ta everyone. Still needin' to get my junk done! BUT, GREAT NEWS! I've got an entire article in SEW Somerset and a little project in the Gallery Section. Wahoo! Happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.