Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, June 8

June ScrapMuse Kit!

Here it is, the Love Elsie ScrapMuse kit. It's adorable. It's lovely. It's yummy and all that yumminess you can imagine! I made a nice layout about my love of art that began in high school, but I can't share yet. SORRY, really - really I am {not}!! I'm teaching a private lesson at Scrapbooks & Beyond today. My little class from last week and the spinner organizer from a couple of weeks ago. Have a fab day everyone. Maybe I'll post some pictures of the egg toss last night that I participated in at the Scout Meeting last night. Fun, lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.