Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, June 8

June ScrapMuse Kit!

Here it is, the Love Elsie ScrapMuse kit. It's adorable. It's lovely. It's yummy and all that yumminess you can imagine! I made a nice layout about my love of art that began in high school, but I can't share yet. SORRY, really - really I am {not}!! I'm teaching a private lesson at Scrapbooks & Beyond today. My little class from last week and the spinner organizer from a couple of weeks ago. Have a fab day everyone. Maybe I'll post some pictures of the egg toss last night that I participated in at the Scout Meeting last night. Fun, lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.