Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, June 24

Pile o' Rocks

What does a girl ask for as a birthday gift when she doesn't really need anything? I mean really, h0w many scrapbooking and art supplies - clothes - jewelry does a woman need? What I really wanted - and felt I needed - was a dump truck full of nice flat rocks to start my raised gardens with. I need a place to put my plants - and why not just do it right the first time?? So, my husband had 8 yards of rocks delivered on Saturday for my birthday. Probably the weirdest gift I've ever asked for, but hey - it's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to, right??
This is a picture of my son and niece - they are so cute together. She is 3 months older than him, and they have always looked so much a like. When they were younger many people thought they were twins. Both have blue eyes, light hair, fair skin.

The last picture is the turtle we saw at our house today. She was hiding under the cool dirt as the sun was pretty hot.

Well, that's it for now. Off to work on some assignments for EK Success.

TTFN.

3 comments:

  1. Let me wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cat. I actually love those kind of presents myself. I can't wait to see your raised flower beds when you are done. Now you need to get your little butt out there and get to work. Well that is after you get your scrappy crafty stuff finished. That always comes first. Hope you had a GREAT day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.