Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Tuesday, June 12

Art from the Heart

I am excited BEYOND belief to share my latest big project with you. I got the word last week from Martingale & Company that my new book, Art from the Heart Mixed Media Collage will be on the shelves at a book or craft store near you on November 19th!! Check out the cover - which contains two of my favorite projects from the book - Inez loved Her and Speciman #50. I also need to thank Ana Ventura for her amazing editing and endless patience with me....and Jo Packham and Sara Toliver from Kidara, thank you! I am not sure the book is available for pre-order on Amazon - but as soon as it is I'll be sure to share that information with you!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cat, the cover looks promising!! think i must have it!! :))
    have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so stinking, crazy, insanly excited.. I cant even tell you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an inspiration, my dear! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh another book- yeeaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.