Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, October 24

You can FIND me here!

Not everyone likes on-line learning so I'm branching out and starting to teach at some wonderful shops in New England this fall. The first class I'm teaching is this beautiful Art Journal and some beginner Journalling Techniques.
You can find this class at these Massachusetts locations: 
  • Absolutely Everything: Saturday, October 27th: FMI and to check out their blog and on-line store: http://www.absolutelyeverything.com/  or call 978-887-6397 to enroll -- while space is available!
I've also developed a Mini Magic of Christmas Interactive Card Class that I'll be teaching at Absolutely Everything on November 11th. This class is a 3 hour class and will cover 3 Interactive Cards from my Magic of Christmas Interactive Card Class at My Creative Classroom. 

For those of you that do like on-line learning I've got these classes coming up at My Creative Classroom in the next few weeks:
  • Artful Cards: This class starts on October 26th and will last for 4 weeks, for more information, click on over to the class syllabus and supply list here: http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=583 
  • All About Christmas: This is a collaborative class that several talented teachers from MCC gathered together to teach. This class started on October 23rd and is still open for enrollment. Find out more here:  http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/view.php?id=653
  •  Magic of Christmas: Starts November 2nd -- and don't forget for every class you enroll in for November you get access to a free THANK You class we are offering called "It's Ornamental". The Magic of Christmas consists of 10 lessons where I teach you how to create some really COOL Interactive Cards!  Find out more about Magic of Christmas here: http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/view.php?id=673
Well that's all for today....if you have any questions about any of these classes please leave a comment with your question and email address and I will reply ASAP! Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. I wish these clsses where closer I would be so in these classes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.