Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Friday, October 12

Let's Get Organized...

Today I have something completely different to share with you -- it's a post about a product that I think you just might love called Viewtainer!

My friend Tracy sent me these to see how I would use them -- around the studio -- house -- wherever I thought they might come in handy. What I discovered is they are handy EVERYWHERE, let me show you!

I have found they are great for a lot of different types of creative supplies -- mostly because of the HUGE variety of sizes that are available, you can check that out here! They are perfect for protecting my paintbrushes and pencils while I travel here and there for art journaling. Not only are they strong enough to protect everything inside, they have a little slit on the top that you could take just one thing out or remove the entire cover to get everything out! In the image above I have one for colored pencils, paintbrushes and those pesky tacks that always get everythere in my desk drawer.



These little ones I love -- one has my garden twine inside -- keeping it dry and all I have to do when I need a piece is pull on the end until I have a piece long enough and cut! I also have a little first aid kit -- the perfect size for my glove compartment -- but big enough to have band-aids, first-aid cream and a few other important emergency supplies you might need at the end of a hike other outside activity away from home.


And the last one for today -- a bank! Well, actually it's holding my poker money, lol. The slit on the top is perfect for adding more change -- but it's easy to take the top off if you need to raid it for a cup of coffee or a quick game of Parcheesi or something like that.

If you like organizing supplies you'll love these cool containers from Viewtainer -- take a minute to check out all the different sizes ( AND COLORS) they have!

I'll be back Monday -- with a GUEST Post that I created for Sizzix, yes -- I'm very excited about that! Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I saw them advertized somewhere and thought they looked like a great idea. cool!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.