Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, October 19

How you can get a FREE Class at My Creative Classroom!

Every year I make a different style of ornament for family and friends -- last year it was Felt Ornaments die-cut with a Spellbinders Die, the year before that Glittered Snowflakes...you get the picture -- something fun and creative that I can give away to the people I care about.

Once a year the MCC Faculty come together for a very special class that we can give away to our  wonderful students -- it's our way of saying thank-you for your continued support.

What better way to thank our students each year than offering them the opportunity to take a free class from many of the talented instructors here! Last year at MCC in our THANK You class I shared how I created this ornament, I also had kits available to purchase! I am so excited to combine this activity and make ornaments for family and friend -- and show my students how they can too!
Last year the course was very popular and enjoyed by all! 
 
This year, I will show you how I made the ornament below, my Limited Edition 2012 Holiday Ornament! But, there is only way one to get in on all the fun! Register for any class that starts in November and you will automatically be enrolled in It's Ornamental at no additional charge. (yes -- NO charge -- and 8 Instructors will be offering FREE Lessons on Holiday Ornaments, that is amazing!)

PS. I will also have about 75 kits to purchase if you get in the class -- last year I ran out we had so many students enrolled! 

But better than that, I recently took some items to a beautiful consignment store in New Hampshire -- and I must say -- everything I brought is selling like HOT CAKES....and she asked me to make 15 of these beauties. So, if you live near Exeter, NH and frequent Reminisce you can pick up a Limited Edition Ornament of your very own!
Yes, production is in full swing! Glittering is up next!


Well, that is all for today. Have a GREAT weekend and thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.