Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, April 18

Oh What a little Black Ink Can do...

Faber-Castell Pitt Pens.

Are my idea of a little piece of perfection.

So are Sharpies -- but they give me a headache and make me feel all whoozie and strangely happy.

I think it's amazing what a little black ink can do to art. 
Thought I'd share a few before and afters.
I told you Black Ink was amazing. I don't think I can live without it. 
I'm still enjoying the April sun in Maine with my sweet #1 Son and kid-let. Be back next week with tales of art, the Maine coast and MORE!

3 comments:

  1. You are so right! Without black and white, the other colors don't look so vibrant. Have a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bit of black in most everything I do... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful...love what the black ink does:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.