Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, April 12

New Class at My Creative Classroom

There's a new class in town -- and it's coming to you REAL soon! I've been working really HARD to brain storm new ideas, techniques and ways to work in your journal -- and out of it  -- that I think you're going to LOVE what I'm going to share with you! 
This class starts on May 4th -- for a link to the supply list, to register and any other information you may need, click on the image to go to the My Creative Classroom website, or click here: http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=549

Now, back to work!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.