Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, April 12

New Class at My Creative Classroom

There's a new class in town -- and it's coming to you REAL soon! I've been working really HARD to brain storm new ideas, techniques and ways to work in your journal -- and out of it  -- that I think you're going to LOVE what I'm going to share with you! 
This class starts on May 4th -- for a link to the supply list, to register and any other information you may need, click on the image to go to the My Creative Classroom website, or click here: http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=549

Now, back to work!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.