Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, April 12

Everyone is….

I am a firm believer that everyone is creative in one way or another.
You might be a creative problem solver, a creative writer, a creative cook....but you have it -- there -- inside you. I think some people go their entire lives WITHOUT discovering the creative fire that lights them up. I feel grateful, thankful and blessed everyday that my creative fire was lit YEARS and YEARS ago.
You might even be creative with numbers, ha ha. That almost feels like an oxymoron to me because I am really BAD at math -- I am not a left brain thinker. My 12 year old kid-let is getting into math that I can't help him with anymore. sigh. He's also a creative thinker AND a great artist, just not good at hanging up his coat or cleaning his room.
 Do you know lights up your creative fire? Is it quilting, scrapbooking, cardmaking -- art journaling. Cooking? Or all of these things and so MUCH more -- like me.
If you don't know -- I encourage you to try a lot of different crafts -- hobbies -- activities -- until you find the one that you just can not STOP doing, thinking about and wanting more of. You can't live without it. I think that's when you know you've found your creative fire. 

Happy Thursday -- now I'm off to wake up and have another cup of coffee! Thanks for stopping by, now go create something ;-)

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.