Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Sunday, March 2

A Rendezvous with Nature

My latest collage 10 x 10 collage.....still needs some work in the upper left corner and the middle left column....but I am loving it so far! I plan on adding some stitching to the middle left column and the top left box needs something....

I have had so much making these collages, this is my 3rd for the weekend, including the one for my workshop tomorrow. I'll try and do a step by step on a new one in the near future when I get to do another one, so you all can see the process, I think you'll love them as much as I do!

I plan on selling this one on Etsy, but if YOU would like to purchase it before I actually list it, let me know and I'll figure out the cost and all those details and send you a PayPal invoice!

6 comments:

  1. Cat this is so pretty! I just love love love these! THIS is what scrapping is all about. You always give me a TON of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow- this is again super amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collage!! I Love how you sectioned off each square- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. catherine what a fabulous collage.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this - love the colors and the bird. Neat!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.