Art Gone Wild Launches NEW Website!

Art Gone Wild Launches NEW Website!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, March 15

Adore Canvas

Adore Canvas from Shawn, originally uploaded by CatherineScanlon.

I got my beautiful canvas from Shawn (BonoRama Mama) yesterday. Wow, she made this lovely 5 x 7 canvas for ME. I so love it. I can't wait to hang it in my studio, in a spot where I'll be sure to see it every day and be inspired by our friendship!

OH, the internet is a wonderful thing. THANK you Shawn - I love her!! Have a lovely Saturday!!


  1. wow girl- that is soo beauitful!

  2. So glad it arrived safely! You are so welcome so glad you liked it! Can't wait for our next swap :)


Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.