Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, March 7

I was tagged!

Pam Bennett from Wild Sage Lampworks tagged me last week Here’s the rules: I am sharing 7 Facts about me....or weird things I know about...
  1. Red Licorice does not actually contain any licorice from licorice root (Just watched NGEO and found that out...)
  2. We have had 100 inches of snow this winter, and 3 inches of rain forcasted for tomorrow...incidentally - I've always been told that for every inch of rain that falls, it's 12" of snow that doesn't...THANK the Lord it's going to be rain!
  3. I am left handed. Did you know that approximately 7 to 10 percent of the adult population is left-handed. Also, In his book Right-Hand, Left-Hand,[26] Chris McManus of University College London, argues that the proportion of left-handers is rising and left-handed people as a group have historically produced an above-average quota of high achievers. He says that left-handers' brains are structured differently in a way that widens their range of abilities, and the genes that determine left-handedness also govern development of the language centers of the brain. woo hoo for me
  4. I used to be a cat person, but now I can't believe I ever put up with changing a litter box every week. ICK!
  5. I can't stand to wear socks or shoes, yet I can't stand to have dirt on my feet either....hmmm, maybe I should vacuum more often.
  6. There is such a thing as love at first sight, just ask me and I'll tell you all about it.
  7. I once had a wart on my hand (when I was in my teens) and was so mortified by it that I cut it off with an X-Acto knife and then poured Compound W on it. YUP, I almost bit my tongue off. BUT, it didn't grow back...so I guess it was worth it. Man, that hurt. Oh my gosh it hurt so bad. Oh, and I also pierced my own ears....4 times.
Ok, so I am going to tag:
  1. Shawn: Bonorama Mama
  2. Nat: Scrapbook Trends
  3. Vic: This Art that makes me Happy
  4. Colette: A Bird in the Hand
  5. Linda: Friends in Art (I think she already played, but I am to lazy to click over and check!)
  6. Sherry: Esprit D'Art
  7. Gabrielle: The Result of my Inspirations
So, of you were tagged, here's what you have {well, you don't have to, but it's fun to..he he!} 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Since I can't seem to post without a photo, thought I'd share this family photo taken a couple weeks ago. We went snow shoeing with my Mother in the back 40 and she came along for the trec. It was a lovely time, though the natives stopped for a little lesson in Winter Survival. My husband the Survival Instructor taught them how to make a camp fire in the snow. Though, they couldn't believe they forgot the hotdogs and marshmellows...ha ha. They did manage to warm up while I kept going for the exercise...It was a great time. My handsome Valentine is doing a great job holding up that tree, don't you think?? TaTA for now folks...happy friday....

5 comments:

  1. wow cat we have way to much in common! I'm left handed, I did know that about licorice, I totally know about love at first sight :) wanna hear your story!!!!) I really could go barefoot all the time if I could. I'll get mine posted as soon as the pookster goes night night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay..blogger is being a pain tonight!! I had a lovely comment here and then when I wanted to post it gave me "error". gggrrr...

    I love your photographs -- it's nice to see a family photo!!

    You are very interesting -- but I can't believe you cut a hole in your skin and THEN put the compound W in -- YIKES!!! We learn as we do!!!

    I'll do your tag over the weekend -- right now I'm off to have a glass of wine, scour through your book and make some notes!!!

    AND I'm avoiding the snow that is falling yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came back to read about the tag stupid blogger isn't being nice tonight having trouble posting. anyway love your family photo cat you all are adorable!!!! My goodness I wonder if my marshmallows would ship to you? tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am left handed and agree, we ARE high achievers(ha ha)..
    Your comment about cats reminds me of a useful bit of left-handed trivia: Cats tend to use their left paw more than their right.
    Carole from www.thelefthandedsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great post. Okay, about left handers...What do you know about left handed dyslexics?
    Why did you cut the wart off with an exato knife instead of just using the compound w? I'm amazed that you chose to pierce your own ears! This site is a true hotbed of adventure! I will return.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.