Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Sunday, March 23

March Surprise Guest Designer

I think I told you all that I resigned from Scrapmuse as the Newsletter Designer, as a matter of fact, February was my last month...but Amanda was caught in a jam and I volunteered to be a regular designer for March...so, without further adieu - here are the scrapbook pages I created with the March Scrapmuse kit!
I {heart} U

Boys have Big Dreams

The Scanlons

My One True Love

And since I couldn't NOT do something vintagy, here's a little hanging card called "A Good Boy"

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!!

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Cat!! I love love love that last one so cute! Hope you had a happy easter too and thank you so much for the sweet card and atc :) you rock my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for being on team another month. You work is so amazing.- I loved every single piece and it makes it even harder that you will not be there anymore!!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great -- it's hard to do "male" things that aren't "blue" -- you've done an amazing job of showing "other" and being creative.

    And even though you had resigned, it's nice to know that your friends can count on you in a pinch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one of you and your hubby and the wall hanging is adorable!

    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry the e-mail was blank - I just thanked you for the encouragement to carry on card-stitching - I just may get my machine serviced.
    I am not a scrapbooker but I love your layouts - my fave has to be the vintage hanging card (great idea) which is gorgeous in colour and elements!!
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, each one is so unique and cool! I'm going back to look again. You know I love the last project because it's vintage..but they are ALL Yummy... esp that last layout... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, which to love the most? They are all so wonderful. I sure love the vintage piece!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.