Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Friday, September 11

too busy to work on ATC's........

and that's all I want to do right now!! LOL, isn't that the way it always works out? I've got so much to do these days - and all I want to do is make a new batch of ATC's - for swaps and for something else ;-) but I've got to much going on right now with preparing my classes for My Creative Classroom. Thinking I might sneak in a few hours for ATC's tonight after the boy goes to bed. maybe I'll send him to bed the minute he gets home from school :-) just kidding.

I also thought I'd share this batch of 9 ATC's with you...they are from a long time ago, but still some of my favorites and I think these are the first ATC's I ever made!

Enjoy your weekend, gonna be pretty low key around here.

ETA: today most everyone old enough to remember what happened in 2001 has had a day full of thoughtful moments on 9/11/01. In my yoga class this morning we had several reflective thoughts of this day, it was very healing.

It was eight years ago today and I was in Maine and my husband was on an aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. It was a long time (several weeks) before I was able to talk to him on the phone, or have any contact with him at all. He was not really in any danger, it was a very hard time to be apart. I'm so thankful he has retired from the military, and send thoughts and prayers to those that are still serving our country - THANK you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice for us.

I pray that that the children of this generation don't have anything this tragic happen to them in their lifetime!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!!! They are soooo much fun! TFS!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your atcs!

    i hope we never see another day like that one..... jenxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to make some too and haven't yet! Sounds like it's about swap time :) I love those too. I just peeked at some the other day you made. Take care friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.