Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, September 11

too busy to work on ATC's........

and that's all I want to do right now!! LOL, isn't that the way it always works out? I've got so much to do these days - and all I want to do is make a new batch of ATC's - for swaps and for something else ;-) but I've got to much going on right now with preparing my classes for My Creative Classroom. Thinking I might sneak in a few hours for ATC's tonight after the boy goes to bed. maybe I'll send him to bed the minute he gets home from school :-) just kidding.

I also thought I'd share this batch of 9 ATC's with you...they are from a long time ago, but still some of my favorites and I think these are the first ATC's I ever made!

Enjoy your weekend, gonna be pretty low key around here.

ETA: today most everyone old enough to remember what happened in 2001 has had a day full of thoughtful moments on 9/11/01. In my yoga class this morning we had several reflective thoughts of this day, it was very healing.

It was eight years ago today and I was in Maine and my husband was on an aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. It was a long time (several weeks) before I was able to talk to him on the phone, or have any contact with him at all. He was not really in any danger, it was a very hard time to be apart. I'm so thankful he has retired from the military, and send thoughts and prayers to those that are still serving our country - THANK you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice for us.

I pray that that the children of this generation don't have anything this tragic happen to them in their lifetime!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!!! They are soooo much fun! TFS!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your atcs!

    i hope we never see another day like that one..... jenxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to make some too and haven't yet! Sounds like it's about swap time :) I love those too. I just peeked at some the other day you made. Take care friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.