Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, September 3

MCC Lesson 1 Variation

Thought I'd share a variation of Lesson 1 at My Creative Classroom. When I work on projects I often times make more than one as I work. Just in case I make a mistake or it comes out so great I want to share it with my friends or give as a gift or something.

I made this bracelet using a duplicate charm - and I have two more left!! Maybe I'll stage a have a away if you sign up for my class or refer someone that does. Anyway, this bracelet just needs a real clasp as I didn’t have any of the “s” clasps in my stash. If you like what you see so far in Lesson 1 I think you’ll love what’s to come even more!

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.