Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, September 3

MCC Lesson 1 Variation

Thought I'd share a variation of Lesson 1 at My Creative Classroom. When I work on projects I often times make more than one as I work. Just in case I make a mistake or it comes out so great I want to share it with my friends or give as a gift or something.

I made this bracelet using a duplicate charm - and I have two more left!! Maybe I'll stage a have a away if you sign up for my class or refer someone that does. Anyway, this bracelet just needs a real clasp as I didn’t have any of the “s” clasps in my stash. If you like what you see so far in Lesson 1 I think you’ll love what’s to come even more!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh what a cool class!!!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty, pretty! so happy & proud of all of your newest venture

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.