Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Tuesday, September 22

Featured FaceBook FRIEND

I recently saw a post on Altered Arts FaceBook that they were looking for unpublished ATC's, so I contacted Cyndi and sent her a bunch of ATC's to choose from. Since they all had been published in galleries or other places that I am in she couldn't publish them. Last weekend I made a couple fresh batches for her to publish. This is the Halloween batch she put in the Altered Arts e-mag - Issue 18. It's free with any 9.99 purchase from Altered Arts, or just $2.99. I'm not sure where she's going to put the other batch, but they were really fun to make.

Anyway, this is a nice little e-zine. My pal Vicki Chrisman is in there with a cute little book she made. Definetly worth the $2.99 if you purchase it - and a sweet little gift if you purchase something from the store! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Aww Man! I love the bingo atc's!!! I am jealous of your backroom purchase power the day you bought them! ;-) Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.