Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, September 3

My Creative Classroom - Lesson 1

What a crazy week so far....with the launching of the fall semester over at My Creative Classroom and trying to finish up lesson 1 it's been rather busy around here. I must admit though, that I did have enough time to go on a field trip to Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA. and then on to IKEA in Stoughton with a couple of good friends. I will say, it was just what I needed.

We dubbed yesterday a Whining Day (but used another word that rhymes with witch) and had a great time venting our frustrations to each other. By the time we got home there was nothing left to vent about - not even world peace - and I know I slept lovely last night after the wonderful day long Witch Session in Karen's car.

As usual, our trip to Kate's store in Topsfield didn't disappoint and all picked up some lovely things we've been wanting for a while. I needed to find a little something so that I could finish up Lesson 1 and then we ventured off to fulfull all of our organizing needs at IKEA. Oh, and lunch there too - which ended up being an early dinner. Karen was happy to find out that there was a Letterbox INSIDE Ikea and set off in search for it at aisle 17. I was happy to find the perfect Lego bins to store my boys growing collection of these pesky little pieces of plastic.

Since I found the last piece of the puzzle for my class, this morning I whipped it into shape and am proud to show you a sneak peak of it! Below is the charm only before I beaded up the necklace.

Above is the final necklace. A bit of a choker necklace, and it sits so nicely on the neck. Since I haven't showered yet (waiting for Lowe's to deliver our wood pellets) I'll have to share a picture of it on another time. If you're interested in making Mixed Media jewelry, I'd encourage you to sign up for my class at My Creative Classroom, I don't think you'll be disappointed at all!

The pellets are here, so TTFN and thanks for visiting.......aaaah, I can take a shower now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.