Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, August 15

Safe and Sound in Nebraska!

I made it to Vic's house last night safe and sound, but have no cell phone reception dear husband...so please don't worry about me. Oh, how I don't love At&t...can we please get something different?

Last night we went to a lovely mexican restaurant where I had a lovely vegetarian fajita...yum it was good. You can check out her blog for some pictures of my demise with the margarita :-) Well, I'm off to get showered up and ready for the day...yup it's 10:15am and we're both still in our PJ's blogging and chatting and having fun!

Have a great day everyone, ttfn! Oh, I forgot to tell you that the first thing we did yesterday after Vic picked me up at the airport we went to a junk sale and both picked up some cool things!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are having a good time! What a cute pic of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!!!

    Have a fun time you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you look gorgeous and what a big drink that is!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.