Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Friday, August 15

Safe and Sound in Nebraska!

I made it to Vic's house last night safe and sound, but have no cell phone reception dear husband...so please don't worry about me. Oh, how I don't love At&t...can we please get something different?

Last night we went to a lovely mexican restaurant where I had a lovely vegetarian fajita...yum it was good. You can check out her blog for some pictures of my demise with the margarita :-) Well, I'm off to get showered up and ready for the day...yup it's 10:15am and we're both still in our PJ's blogging and chatting and having fun!

Have a great day everyone, ttfn! Oh, I forgot to tell you that the first thing we did yesterday after Vic picked me up at the airport we went to a junk sale and both picked up some cool things!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are having a good time! What a cute pic of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!!!

    Have a fun time you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you look gorgeous and what a big drink that is!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.