I've been busy trying to get things done and do things with my Little V...I find it harder to spend lots of time creating and computing during the summer because he's home from school, he spends enough time doing things alone because he's an only child, so even if we read next to each other or hang out in the living room together it's better than me being holed up in my studio and him alone in the livingroom, like right now!
We've been busy too though, doing stuff. Goin' places....
- Yesterday afternoon we went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was AWSOME, but I had to bribe him just to get there....he was happy after though!
- Went and climbed a small hill and picked blackberries on Sunday, didn't get much because someone picked them all the day before but we still had fun.
- We picked blueberries AGAIN last week! I've got about 6 quarts in the freezer now.
- Went to the local Country Fair...to the demolition derby. That was fun - though the fair didn't look like it was doing to well - with all the rain and economy crap going on.
- Been working on some new artsy collaged stuff....FUN!
- Getting ready to go to Vic's house on THURSDAY! YAHOO looking forward to a nice visit and a break from the rainy weather!
- Working in the garden, made some pickles, organized and moved some things around in my house to get ready for our new pellet stove. It's red and just like the picture below. It should keep us warm and cozy this winter!