Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, August 20

Inspire Me Wednesday!

Just wanted to post my i INSPIRE me page today. Vic and I went to this really cool bead shop to look for inspiration last week and this was what I found. Don't you just love the dark black/brown with the red/orange? I did. I'm going home today. Have had an awesome week, Vic is the best hostess and tour guide. THANK You from the bottom of my heart Vic - I had a great time!

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely lo! Love your bead inspiration! Glad you had a good visit I bet they boys are missing their wonderful wife and Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cat,i hate to see you head home. it has been so fun getting to know you! ;) i love your lo,very inspiring! i'm sure your guys will be soo glad to see you tonite! take care....

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful layout, yes, out of all of the photos that you shared, i love this distressed school building also.

    glad that your trip was wonderful and that you have so many memories to remember your special time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love everything about this layout oh I need this school photo
    might have to ask vicki for a JPG on it would love to scrap it!
    OH and Iam doing the happy dance managed to get the 2 books,cannot wait for them arriving then I will go missing in action no doubt
    Glad you enjoyed the trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Cat!! What interesting pictures!! Glad you and V had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. You deserve it, sistah! Okay, fall? Art time for us girlies???

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.