Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, January 7

Winter Wonderland Challenge with DecoArt

Living in Maine it's hard to lack inspiration on a Winter Wonderland Theme. Between the snow and wonderland that we live in -- there is inspiration all around. Today I wanted to share how you can create a simple art journal page that you can do at this super busy time of the year.


For this challenge I used:
  • Fun Foam
  • SnowFlake Dies
  • Strathmore Mixed Media Journal Paper (5.5 x 8.5)
  • DecoArt Media: Matte Medium, Silver, Cerulean Blue and Titanium White Fluid Acrylics
  • Black Pen
Check out my little video to see how fun (and messy -- just look at my hands) this little page was!




Thanks for dropping by, have a WONDERFUL day!

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty, Catherine! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful SNOWY background you made from your snowflakes Catherine... the colors are stunning. Love the sentiment too! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly a beautiful journal page. I love all the layers you achieved with this technique. I will certainly give this a try. Loved watching the process in your video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an inspiration Catherine. .. beautiful project, great video.. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! I can't wait to create stamps from all of my dies. I loved the steps showing the ease of using the Decoart fluid paints to stamp. The wash and drips...amazing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowflakes are my favorite, and these are beautiful. I never get to see snowflakes, living in Florida. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.