Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, January 7

Winter Wonderland Challenge with DecoArt

Living in Maine it's hard to lack inspiration on a Winter Wonderland Theme. Between the snow and wonderland that we live in -- there is inspiration all around. Today I wanted to share how you can create a simple art journal page that you can do at this super busy time of the year.


For this challenge I used:
  • Fun Foam
  • SnowFlake Dies
  • Strathmore Mixed Media Journal Paper (5.5 x 8.5)
  • DecoArt Media: Matte Medium, Silver, Cerulean Blue and Titanium White Fluid Acrylics
  • Black Pen
Check out my little video to see how fun (and messy -- just look at my hands) this little page was!




Thanks for dropping by, have a WONDERFUL day!

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty, Catherine! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful SNOWY background you made from your snowflakes Catherine... the colors are stunning. Love the sentiment too! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly a beautiful journal page. I love all the layers you achieved with this technique. I will certainly give this a try. Loved watching the process in your video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an inspiration Catherine. .. beautiful project, great video.. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! I can't wait to create stamps from all of my dies. I loved the steps showing the ease of using the Decoart fluid paints to stamp. The wash and drips...amazing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowflakes are my favorite, and these are beautiful. I never get to see snowflakes, living in Florida. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.