Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, January 24

Doing what I do, New Stamps + Old Friends

Last month was the Craft + Hobby Association Meeting in Anaheim, California. I went with Momenta -- I taught a class, presented some new product on the Create + Craft Show and demo'd their new products for the rest of the show.


Here I am demoing the new Luxe Paint from Art-C, and that's my friend Tasha in the background. We work together at Momenta, she is the Director of Product Development.



Oh, and I got to see my new stamps with Art Gone Wild, and I love the cards they had made for the show. The gal they hired did an amazing job with them. I'll show you some more photos in a few days!


And what I love most about the show is seeing old friends, like the sweetest Nat Kalbach. We've been friends in this industry since 2005 -- maybe it was 2006. I can't remember exactly but she's a great creative friend that I always love spending time with!



1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.