Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, January 25

New Stamps from Art Gone Wild

This year Art Gone Wild had an amazing card maker create samples using my stamps. I'm not much into cards these days, so seeing how someone else uses them is such a breath of fresh air. My first love is art journaling -- which is always where I see my work. 

http://artgonewild.com/designers/catherine-scanlon-designs.html

They even had a great show special, which I think was pretty popular.


The stamps below are from the stamps we released last summer. I just love that large mushroom!


I'll be sharing some of the individual stamps over the next few days! Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.