Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, January 28

New Art Gone Wild Stamps, Part 4

In case you couldn't tell, I love drawing flowers. I have a lot of perennial gardens and am always inspired by the uniqueness of each flower. I don't often pick them, instead sitting outside on my porch or on a rock in the garden enjoying how they smell and the beauty of each flower.



Also, I love butterflies.


The way Michelle Pearson colored this one makes me pretty happy, I love the blue and purple together!


Oh, and here I am with all of them! Have a great day, I have one more stamp post for you, coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.