Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, October 3

Some NEW creations!

I've been playing around getting STUFF done, recooperating a little and looking for more stuff to do!! I made the Happy Fall card for the Felt Challenge over at ScrapMuse. The felt is from Fancy Pants and the papers from Dream Street {I think...}. I love orange. I love felt. I love to make stuff too! This other little ditty is about 2" tall x about 5" wide. You can see how small it is by looking at the little acorn cap on the twig. I just love this, and it was so fast and easy. I need to find more of those little canvas'....love them. I think this will be another little ditty for my etsy shop if I ever get it up and running again. What else have I been up to?? Well, I had a quick post-op check on Monday, and looks like I am cancer free. If things continue on in the same vain she recommends something else....we'll cross that bridge when it comes!!
I got a beautiful card yesterday from Shawn at Bonorama Mama , she posted it on her blog - it's very beautiful - THANKS Shawn. It was very thoughtful of you!! Chatted with my dear and lovely friend Vic on Monday too! Gosh I wish she lived closer, but we'd probably not get any work done because we'd be junking every day!! I also got a lovely little package of things I ordered from Teresa McFayden today - ooops don't have her link. But, I ordered a little crown and some other lovelies, and most favorite is the French dictionary pages. Yum. Can't wait to use that!! Well, that's all for today! Have a great rest of your night!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow- those canvases are sooo amazing!!! Boy - you rock that felt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I absolutely love that card! I cant wait to get my hands on some of that fancy pants felt! Love your canvas too what a great idea! So glad to hear you are cancer free. :) Glad you liked your card, I had fun making it! Yes, it would be nice if you moved to the midwest!! We have runza's here hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um.... yeh... I wish we lived closer tooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.