Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Wednesday, October 3

Some NEW creations!

I've been playing around getting STUFF done, recooperating a little and looking for more stuff to do!! I made the Happy Fall card for the Felt Challenge over at ScrapMuse. The felt is from Fancy Pants and the papers from Dream Street {I think...}. I love orange. I love felt. I love to make stuff too! This other little ditty is about 2" tall x about 5" wide. You can see how small it is by looking at the little acorn cap on the twig. I just love this, and it was so fast and easy. I need to find more of those little canvas'....love them. I think this will be another little ditty for my etsy shop if I ever get it up and running again. What else have I been up to?? Well, I had a quick post-op check on Monday, and looks like I am cancer free. If things continue on in the same vain she recommends something else....we'll cross that bridge when it comes!!
I got a beautiful card yesterday from Shawn at Bonorama Mama , she posted it on her blog - it's very beautiful - THANKS Shawn. It was very thoughtful of you!! Chatted with my dear and lovely friend Vic on Monday too! Gosh I wish she lived closer, but we'd probably not get any work done because we'd be junking every day!! I also got a lovely little package of things I ordered from Teresa McFayden today - ooops don't have her link. But, I ordered a little crown and some other lovelies, and most favorite is the French dictionary pages. Yum. Can't wait to use that!! Well, that's all for today! Have a great rest of your night!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow- those canvases are sooo amazing!!! Boy - you rock that felt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I absolutely love that card! I cant wait to get my hands on some of that fancy pants felt! Love your canvas too what a great idea! So glad to hear you are cancer free. :) Glad you liked your card, I had fun making it! Yes, it would be nice if you moved to the midwest!! We have runza's here hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um.... yeh... I wish we lived closer tooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.