Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, October 8

Busy FUN Weekend!

It was a long weekend, no school on Friday and Columbus Day today and we had a ton of things planned and did most all of them. Thought I'd share this little photo collage I made of the little V at Subway on Saturday before we ventured off to Michael's in BeanTown for a little Martha Stewart Market Research. He ordered his own sandwich (a melt with pickles, banana peppers, cheese, meat of some kind, tomotoes, lettuce, mayo....on some kinda fancy bread...all his own choice...including the two jalapeno peppers he requested!)

Oh my gosh we laughed so hard, I think the pepper was a bit hotter than he thought it was going to be. His eyes watered. Face got red. And he drank all of his water. He was so great about it. I also picked up a lovely writing table at a yard sale for 25 bucks on Saturday. I've dreamed of a desk like this for so long, now I have it....and I love it!! It's to be my new sewing machine table....for my new machine! ;-)

Little V and I also made a little video for Vic's 29th birthday...I can't for the life of me figure out how to put it here so you can see it over at her blog....I think she's smarter than I am, he he. I'm also not smart enough to flip the movie so you don't get a crick in your neck...but next time I promise to hold the camera properly. I think I'll make a video of my little girl singing for her treats....lol.

2 comments:

  1. hehehe- so cool - love this photo collage - gotta check later on the video - sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos! Yikes it looks like it was a hot pepper! Love your video that was just so cute! Reminds me I need to get out the camcorder more. They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.