Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Monday, October 22

Fall Foliage, boy it's YUMMY!


Yesterday we went on a hike with the Scouts to Bradbury Mountain State Park. It was so pretty, the leaves in perfect color. At the beginning of the trail it seemed pretty steep, and I was quickly regretting my 50 minutes of running on the treadmill. My butt hurt - my hamstrings hurt - it was tough. And steeep. And rocky. And oh my gosh my butt hurt so bad. When we got to the top - I will say all the pain in my backside was worth it - because the view was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

I took a video to show the peacefullness of it - but well - imagine a small rocky mountain top with 10+scouts, their famileis and a bazillion other people enjoying the sun and foliage - and well, the movie just isn't peacefull at all!

I've been busy today, but need to get busier. I've had this project on my mind with the Prima Paintables - and since I thought I had missed the deadline for their contest I put it in the back of my head....but found out this morning that the deadline is 10/31....so I've been working on that as well as some things for Natalie over at Creative TECHniques Magazine.

For now, it's a batch of applesauce and supper for the little Scout....so TTFN and happy Fall....or should I say Indian Summer?

3 comments:

  1. Oh.. good for you Cat , for doing that!!! What a view!

    I linked you up on my blog today, for "bloggers that make me smile"

    ...thats cause you do! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those pics are wonderful! I love fall pics. What a good workout. I love to hike need to do it more. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.