Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, February 13

Tea Towel Love

I have been wanting to do something for a long time. But the first time I tried I couldn't figure it out. So I didn't finish the project and abandoned it. But I've been thinking about it and thinking about it and thinking about it.

For 2 years I've been thinking about having my own fabric printed.

Until recently. When I decided, I can do it. I researched the steps. I googled how to do it. And I did. I decided that what I was trying to do the last time just needed a little refinement.

This time I simplified my design, came up with a new approach and just did it. And I must tell you that I am so in love with the results. Here's the fabric panel that came in the mail from Spoonflower, and I made it available for you to order, if you want to. 

http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/catherinescanlon

I hired my lovely Mom, well she's really my go-to seamstress -- to hem the towels after I had washed and ironed the panel.

http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/catherinescanlon

Here it is, the completed towel. At home on my stove. And by GOSH I'm going to use it. I love it, I made it and it makes me happy!

Thanks for dropping by today, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.