Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, February 13

Tea Towel Love

I have been wanting to do something for a long time. But the first time I tried I couldn't figure it out. So I didn't finish the project and abandoned it. But I've been thinking about it and thinking about it and thinking about it.

For 2 years I've been thinking about having my own fabric printed.

Until recently. When I decided, I can do it. I researched the steps. I googled how to do it. And I did. I decided that what I was trying to do the last time just needed a little refinement.

This time I simplified my design, came up with a new approach and just did it. And I must tell you that I am so in love with the results. Here's the fabric panel that came in the mail from Spoonflower, and I made it available for you to order, if you want to. 

http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/catherinescanlon

I hired my lovely Mom, well she's really my go-to seamstress -- to hem the towels after I had washed and ironed the panel.

http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/catherinescanlon

Here it is, the completed towel. At home on my stove. And by GOSH I'm going to use it. I love it, I made it and it makes me happy!

Thanks for dropping by today, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.