Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, February 27

Art Gone Wild 2015 Winter Stamp Release

I'm so excited, I got a shipment of my stamps from Art Gone Wild last week to use for the weekend classes -- I'm so excited about them. I think this is the best line so far. It's always a surprise, even though I created the art and worked to turn each image into a stamp to see it come through and packaged so nicely. I still pinch myself every once in a while to see if I'm dreaming!

http://agwstamps.com/catalogs/early_2015_catalogs/Catherine_Scanlon_early_2015.pdf

Look at these lovelies!! I used them over the weekend at a workshop in Abington, Massachusetts and the art that was created was so amazing -- I'll share some of those images next week!


And, here's a sample art journal page I created after being inspired by a student at the workshop.I used Tombow Dual Tip Brush markers for all the coloring on it.


And who wouldn't love to have a custom, self inked stamp??
Thanks for dropping by, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.