Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, February 27

Art Gone Wild 2015 Winter Stamp Release

I'm so excited, I got a shipment of my stamps from Art Gone Wild last week to use for the weekend classes -- I'm so excited about them. I think this is the best line so far. It's always a surprise, even though I created the art and worked to turn each image into a stamp to see it come through and packaged so nicely. I still pinch myself every once in a while to see if I'm dreaming!

http://agwstamps.com/catalogs/early_2015_catalogs/Catherine_Scanlon_early_2015.pdf

Look at these lovelies!! I used them over the weekend at a workshop in Abington, Massachusetts and the art that was created was so amazing -- I'll share some of those images next week!


And, here's a sample art journal page I created after being inspired by a student at the workshop.I used Tombow Dual Tip Brush markers for all the coloring on it.


And who wouldn't love to have a custom, self inked stamp??
Thanks for dropping by, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.