Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, February 9

My Favorite Slaw Recipe

Today I thought I'd share my favorite slaw recipe. This is something that I just started throwing together a few years ago, not from a cookbook -- but me using my creative cooking juices.


This is the easiest and most delicious cole slaw you've ever eaten... 
  1. Cut 1 apple (like a Macintosh or Pink Lady) into small pieces
  2. In a bowl, mix together the apple, 1/4 cup sunflower seeds -- or just large handful, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  3. Add 1 package of shredded broccoli slaw and mix together
  4. Add 1/4 - to 1/2 cup mayonnaise and stir to coat everything with the mayo. 
 Let sit to allow the flavors to mix and enjoy! Yum!!

Have a great day and thank you for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.