Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, February 9

My Favorite Slaw Recipe

Today I thought I'd share my favorite slaw recipe. This is something that I just started throwing together a few years ago, not from a cookbook -- but me using my creative cooking juices.


This is the easiest and most delicious cole slaw you've ever eaten... 
  1. Cut 1 apple (like a Macintosh or Pink Lady) into small pieces
  2. In a bowl, mix together the apple, 1/4 cup sunflower seeds -- or just large handful, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  3. Add 1 package of shredded broccoli slaw and mix together
  4. Add 1/4 - to 1/2 cup mayonnaise and stir to coat everything with the mayo. 
 Let sit to allow the flavors to mix and enjoy! Yum!!

Have a great day and thank you for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.