Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, February 4

Important to Play

Last year I made a promise to myself that I would create something in my journal everyday, and I did. But I'm out of the habit I think. I'm spending plenty of time working in #myartfullifeplanner but I still crave the outlet of drawing and painting in my 9x12 journal.


So, in an effort to keep myself accountable, I thought I'd share a couple of pages that I have managed to buckle down and create in January.  And great news, I'm almost done with the first for February.

I like them, and they are a great reminder to me to keep on keeping on.

Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.