Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, February 4

Important to Play

Last year I made a promise to myself that I would create something in my journal everyday, and I did. But I'm out of the habit I think. I'm spending plenty of time working in #myartfullifeplanner but I still crave the outlet of drawing and painting in my 9x12 journal.


So, in an effort to keep myself accountable, I thought I'd share a couple of pages that I have managed to buckle down and create in January.  And great news, I'm almost done with the first for February.

I like them, and they are a great reminder to me to keep on keeping on.

Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.