Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, February 7

From this to That!

I've had quite a few requests to share my process for creating pages in my Positivity Journal, so here goes. Not a step by step -- I'll get to that, but this is a great start. These two stamp sets happen to be from my Late, 2014 Stamp Release with Art Gone Wild.  I'm anxiously awaiting samples from the latest release to create samples and new pages with.


I start by stamping an image using archival or any permanent black ink on my journal page. Then I look to the internet to find a quote to fill the space and add it with a pencil. I usually search google, things like "friendship quote" or whatever feeling or thought I want to add for a quote.

Color is added using various mediums (watercolor paint, markers, colored pencils, gelly pens.....to name a few.) and then the quote is inked and shadowed and further details might be added with a white or gold pen and voila, done!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy! As soon as I have new samples I'll create a fun little video showing some of my secrets!

Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Your positivity journal looks very nice :) Colorful and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.