Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, February 10

Card Sets, Oh My!

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for these cards to arrive. The first batch got lost in the mail. Actually the mailman delivered them to the wrong address.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CatherineScanlon

I'm so in love with the color and how well it translated from my scanned images to these cards. And the matteness (is that even a word??) and quality of the card stock, in combination with the color -- is just over all lovely. The size is a little wonky and not what I expected -- but everything else is wonderful. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CatherineScanlon

So wonderful that I've created a variety of card sets to make available to you in my Etsy shop. And because I'm so over the board excited about them, I am offering FREE Shipping! I think you are going to love them as much as I do! Some sets have 5 cards and 5 envelopes and some have 4 cards and 4 envelopes, so make sure you check to make sure you are getting the right amount.

Take a minute and check them out (and my stamps too) in my Etsy shop.  If you have any questions, make sure you message me! Thanks for dropping by today, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.