Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, July 2

Hosting the July Challenge at the Spotted Canary

Thought I'd share a quick project I made today, it's for the July Sketch Challenge I'm hosting over at the Spotted Canary. The sketch is of a quick card that can be made - but you could also make a scrapbook page or other craft project.

Here's the card I finished up today - just a quick card to celebrate the 4th of July. Even though the sketch shows a snowflake - kind of a winter / Christmas theme - you could use a symbol to depict any holiday - or even just a bird or butterfly for a generic anyday card.

The challenge is open to any registered member of Spotted Canary. We'll be drawing a winner at random - so if you are a new crafter or an old one like me - you are eligible to win $100. worth of supplies from the Sponsers of the Spotted Canary!

To be eligible you must upload your project to the Spotted Canary Creative Gallery and link it on the July Sketch Challenge thread.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful, safe and fun 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.