Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, July 8

Have a Good Day!

Just a couple of cards today. This was supposed to be a quick card to put in a box that I am sending out in the mail this week - and it ended up being far from that! I had fun with it - so that's all that matters. The papers were scraps from my scrapbox - I love making cards from scraps!

On the inside I stamped a funny saying about a you could tell a good day when no one got bitten, it tickled my fancy!

Of all the people I make cards for - I think my niece enjoys them the most. She always hints at how much she adores the home made cards I make for birthdays and other celebrations - and since her birthday is on Monday I spent some time with this fun card. She loves playing games - so I thought this was fitting for her.

I wish I'd had an aunt to make pretty cards for me when I was 11!

Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.