Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, July 8

Have a Good Day!

Just a couple of cards today. This was supposed to be a quick card to put in a box that I am sending out in the mail this week - and it ended up being far from that! I had fun with it - so that's all that matters. The papers were scraps from my scrapbox - I love making cards from scraps!

On the inside I stamped a funny saying about a you could tell a good day when no one got bitten, it tickled my fancy!

Of all the people I make cards for - I think my niece enjoys them the most. She always hints at how much she adores the home made cards I make for birthdays and other celebrations - and since her birthday is on Monday I spent some time with this fun card. She loves playing games - so I thought this was fitting for her.

I wish I'd had an aunt to make pretty cards for me when I was 11!

Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.