Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, July 6

a Rockin' 4th of July

We had a wonderful 4th of July - it was hot - and so lovely! A bbq with my Uncle around his pool. I've got a cold so I didn't go in - but I really wanted to! My boy spent a lot of time in the water - hope he enjoys our pool as much - and I hope the weather holds out after it is delivered.

After the BBQ we went to the Heritage Days Festival to watch my boy's drum teacher play in a band. It was great - we even enjoyed the fried clams.

My Mom does NOT like to have her picture taken - it took about 10 shots to get this one....

I wish this one hadn't come out blurry. I have a new camera that has a view finder on the front - love that feature but don't like anything else about it! It makes trying to take pictures like this so much easier. That mop on my head is really causing me to loose my patience! I'm trying to grow my hair out - and the only way it looks remotely presentable is when I put it in pig tails like this.

My silly boy!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to have something crafty to post tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 comments:

  1. you look cute :) And Valentine looks just as you !!! such fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Looks like you had a great 4th! Fried Clams?!?!?!? I am so stinkin' jealous! I thought about fried clams for 3 days!!!!! Thinking about skipping ww this week....

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.