Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, July 7

Spotted Canary July Challenge - Inspiration #2

Last week I posted that I was hosting the July Forum Challenge over at Spotted Canary. We've got quite a few paper astists playing along, but I'd like to see some more of you join in. Remember, we're picking one random participant to win a $100 Prize Package donated by the Sponsers of Spotted Canary.

Here's a fun page I finished up this morning using our recent 4th of July photos. My husband and I have been saying a lot lately that our boy is such a good boy - and I'd like to add that we're lucky to have such a kind, funny, considerate, smart, thoughtful and sweet boy as ours.

Here's my sketch again:

Here's my quick page that took forever, LOL.

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you over on the Spotted Canary Forum!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this layout Cat!!! Super cute sketch..might have to try it out myself.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.